Friday

Some Questions Answered...

Just wanted to take some time to answer some of the questions I've been asked recently and discuss a few things...

To keep the smooth look, I chose not to add wipers or side mirrors.



Q: Is that pitted metal or rust on the grille?
A: No... I repeat... NO. I started with driver chrome quality but wanted a different look. I dechromed most of the car and went for an aggressive look by adding more grille teeth and Rhino lining the grille.



Q: Does it have a bench seat in the front?
A: The seats are Lincoln power seats recently reupholstered. They are bench style but are split and powered seperately.



Q: What does the trunk look like?
A: Simple and clean.



Q: What does it look like under the car?
A: Clean... here are a couple photos of the under carriage.





The custom fuse box and guage (gas and voltage) panel is located in the glove box.

No comments: